Saturday, November 12, 2011

11/11/11

I really feel like i should post this at exactly 11:11 am. But I won't. I will be at work, unlike the lucky folks that have Veteran's Day off. Speaking of that, Happy Veteran's Day to Clint Bigelow, Uncle Randy Scott, Tyson Manker, Chad Kirchner, Christin Scott, Michael Scott, David Scott, Cole Kirkpatrick, Perk Chumley, and my Grandad Hal McLaughlin. I appreciate the sacrifices you have made (are making) on behalf of the United States. I'm sorry it had/has to be through war.
Just for the record, my cat, Frodo, did jump on my lap as he does every morning after eating his breakfast. Usually, he'll jump up and burp, no kidding. This morning he literally farted out loud. I am absolutely serious, it sounded like a people fart. And it was stinky. Gross, Frodo. My cat is such a boy.
Yesterday was my sister, Jessi's, birthday. We had dinner at Mom and Dad's and it was delicious. Beef stir fry, using filet mignon served over rice. Yummm. Nice work, mom (and dad!) Happy 25th Jess!
I don't know if you ever heard the song "Colours" by Grouplove, but it was a great summer anthem. Check it out. And check out this new song by Grouplove, "Tongue Tied." It is fantastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment